You’re probably feeling pretty relieved now that nurseries and ELC settings are open again. But as much as we’re happy about our kids going back, we still need to be extra careful.
To make sure the reopening of nurseries doesn’t mean a resurgence of the virus, we all need to do a few things:
- Wear your face covering at all times when you’re dropping your children off and when you’re picking them up.
- Only one parent at a time should do drop offs and pickups.
- Stay 2 metres from other parents at all times and avoid travelling in groups with others.
- Don’t car share with other households and limit using public transport if you can.
- Look out for symptoms at home and follow Test and Protect guidance if anyone shows any signs of COVID.
You can find out the arrangements in your local authority below.